Monday, March 24, 2008

(49th Entry) Life, issues and going on…

I’ve taken a few days to recharge my batteries. Things have been hectic for the past several weeks with lots of issues, problems, ups and downs. The other night I went to bed at 5:30 in the evening and slept until 6:00 a.m. the next morning. Of course after that I was tired to two days but I’m now ready to begin another week. Last night I reviewed my calendar, computer and note cards to begin to get re-organized for the upcoming week.

I have many projects going on simultaneously. In fact some people that know might tell you I have way too many projects. The problem is… life is short and I have a lot I want to accomplish.

Today I have to focus on… to many things to mention! But I have my list and priorities.

A few days ago Mary, Juan and I took another maestro of grabado to the factory to visit. He seemed very interested and in fact talked of wanting a full time job. Mary and I left Juan and him out there “to play” on the equipment. I’m anxious to hear from Juan his impression. I expressed to Mary that I want Juan to have some time with his current employees to make sure that we’ve actually resolved some problems or are at least heading in the right direction before introducing any other individuals.

I wanted to at least get a short entry out this morning.

More to follow soon…

No comments: