Thursday, March 27, 2008

(50th Entry) A milestone…

Wow! My 50th entry… For someone who has had so many in-completed projects in life, this is indeed a milestone. I use the word in-completed because in school when you didn’t quite finish the curriculum you were given an incomplete. So… in-completed seems to me to be a good word to use.

So… in case you didn’t notice… this was going to be entry #49 except when I was going back through my earlier entries I found that I had two entries labeled… 38th Entry… so! Now this becomes number 50….

After all of the turmoil of the last couple of weeks I feel a little lost. We’re still trying to recover from not having a maestro on site, but we have found a couple of possibilities. Hopefully one will work out.

It seems as if I’ve taken a little vacation from the blog. Now it’s time to get back on track. There’s still so much to write about.

It’s easy to stay motivated when things are going good and even possible to stay motivated during times of crisis like the previous couple of weeks… however sometimes when the crisis is over there seems to be a lull for me. This past weekend I took the time to examine all of my projects and try to get organized… again. It was a time for me to re-examine my priorities which seem to change as life changes.

Trying to create jobs for disabled individuals at the two factories still remains a priority at the top of the list. All of the items on the Mission Statement are priorities… some will just take a little longer to realize than others.

So…on Saturday I’ll post my next entry and I’ll make a concerted effort to write four new postings per week at a minimum. I hope to also add video clips within the next two weeks as well. This will definitely add another dimension to the blog…

So hopefully you’ll hang in there and keep reading. Also pass it along to others that you know as well.

As well as being the 50th Entry I also believe that the blog is celebrating the end of its fourth month… 1/3 of a year…

1 comment:

Private Owner said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE!

As the old Chinese adage says; Perseverance furthers. You certainly have much to be proud of, including the blog, and all that you report in it.

Take a well deserved bow amigo!