Wednesday, November 28, 2007

(4th Entry) Thanks and yes… I’m asking for more!

As I said in “My Very First Blog Entry” this is a new experience and I do not know exactly what to expect. Already I’ve been amazed by the response. First, I want to thank all of you who have responded with comments and to the many that have responded via email. THANK YOU!

Second, as I wrote my first little entry (after the initial day’s postings) I found myself to be a little apprehensive, nervous. There’s so much that I want to express that I don’t know where to start. I also wanted it to be “perfect”. Well… the object of this blog is stated in the mission statement… under “WHY? --- I need your help in order to:”

I realize that it’s going to take a little time to get the blog “flowing”. I’m going post my basic philosophy about life and major “life experiences” up to five entries a week. Hopefully over time, “who I am” and “what I am trying to get across”, will begin to be understood. I realize that this is not a blog of daily events, but one that builds upon previous entries. I’m not for sure how that woks with a blog.

PLEASE... Please add comments, ask questions… Please send this link to anyone and everyone and ask them to do likewise.

Tomorrow I post my 5th entry. Things happen for a reason... or do they? Hopefully this posting will spark some debate, be a little controversial. It expresses one of my fundamental believes about life. My good friend Phil in his comment under “My Very First Blog Entry” alluded to it… not feeling like a victim.

So… Now it’s time for me to sit back, relax and just “put it out there”! Again... Let me know what you think!

No comments: